Nike men's Air Force 1 '07 shoes CT2302 100 white
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 shoes are the new iteration of the iconic basketball model.
Nike Air Force 1 '07 shoes are the new iteration of the iconic basketball model. Crisp skin, bold colors and just the right amount of sparkle still bring to mind their most classic edition and will add glamour to any outfit.
- Stitched leather shells, characterized by extraordinary smoothness and subtle shine, give the model an iconic style and provide durability and support.
- Nike Air cushioning designed for basketball is responsible for lightness and all-day comfort.
- Low profile looks neat and minimalist.
- The low, padded collar is soft and comfortable.
- Foam midsole.
- Perforations in the toe area.
- Presented color: White/Black
- Style: CT2302-100
History of the Air Force 1 model
AF1 made its debut in 1982 - it was the first basketball shoe with Nike Air system, thus revolutionizing the game and gaining fans around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 shoes are true to their roots and still rely on the soft, springy cushioning that changed the history of sneakers.
Goods are covered by a one-year manufacturer's warranty against latent defects.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|